Welcome to the 2016 Cougars Football and Cheer Season!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please READ CAREFULLY and then begin by creating an account or log-in.
Please remember, you and your student-athlete MUST attend one of the IN-PERSON registrations AFTER registering online to complete the registration process.
Log In Here
Players must bring participant contract, copy of birth certificate/passport and a wallet sized head shot photo to the In-Person Registration.
Meet and Greet
Place: De Portola Middle School
Date: July 30th
In Person Registration
Saturday April 30, 2016
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Saturday, June 25, 2016**
Place: Tierrasanta Recreation Center
**Last day FOR CHEER registration in JUNE 23**
**Last day for football fitting will be July 9th**
Location: 10300 Yorktown Dr
For all registered student-athletes, please provide the following:
1. COPY of a legal birth certificate or passport (this must be a state or county issued, certified birth certificate, not a hospital certificate). The passport MUST NOT be expired.
2. Wallet size school photo clearly showing the players face. Please no hats, sunglasses or other items covering the face.
3. The signed Participant Contract you printed out at completion of your online Pre-Registration.
4. The registration fees are paid by credit/debit card at the end of the online registration. NO CHECKS or CASH will be accepted.
5. A completed 2016 Pop Warner Physical Form Coupon for $5 off a sports physical at CVS minute clinic
6. End of year report card (CLEARLY showing grades, school name and participant name)
Pop Warner requires ALL of the above documents to be eligible to participate.
YOUR PLAYER WILL NOT BE PLACED IN A DIVISION WITHOUT THESE ITEMS AT REGISTRATION
100% refund (less service fees) prior to June 1, 2016
What is included with Registration?
Your registration provides for a fun filled season, from regular season through playoffs and bowl games; and a competition season for your cheerleader.
Football players will receive a picture package and a participation trophy or medal to end the season. Helmet and shoulder pads will be provided for tackle players use throughout the season, but are to be returned at the completion of your last game. Players keep all uniform pieces they purchase.
Cheerleaders will receive a picture package, Mandatory cheer camp on August 21st, and a participation trophy or medal to end the season. Cheerleaders keep every uniform piece they purchase.
In addition, your registration helps pay for costs to keep the association running. An example of some of the costs include practice fields fees, game day fields fees, fees for lighting at the fields, Pop Warner dues, helmet/shoulder pad reconditioning, first aide kits, insurance, advertising, volunteer badges, volunteer background checks, mat time for our cheerleaders, ref fees, practice equipment, Pop Warner patches and the cost to stitch these onto uniforms, and much more.
For more this question and more please see our FAQ page.